I recently had to go to the National Bureau of Investigations (NBI). It was necessary for my Visa to the US. NBI clearance is a main requirement for visa application. Here are the process that I had to go through to complete the NBI process.
1. Get your application at the NBI website. http://nbi.njis-ph.com/
Your transaction is faster when you apply online. Review your NBI online form before submitting it. The Online portion of the NBI process is very fast but if you make a mistake it could mean that you have to do the entire process over again.
Errors on your NBI certificate will mean that you have to go to the back of the line, wake up at 3 am and stand on the line for up to 5 hours. You wouldn’t want to keep doing it over and over again.
2. Ensure that you review everything that are filled out. Once you are sure about your work, print it out.
3. NBI offices opens at 7 or 8 am. Ensure to arrive there as early as 5am to get your priority number as there are hundreds of people lined up for their NBI Clearance.
4. Review the information on your application that you printed while you are in the queue.
5. Pay to the Cashier and Inform the encoder of any corrections that need to be made on your NBI clearance application.
6. Wait for release as the NBI staff makes sure you are not on the “HIT List”.