Note: You cannot appear for your US embassy interview without your medical examination and vaccination first.
Medical Requirements for SLEC:
– Payment in Peso 245$-250$ (depends on US embassy dollar rate)
-4 Pieces 2×2 Visa Passport Pictures (for USA)
– 2 copies photocopy of passport biopage
-2 copies SLEC Online Registration Form
-2 copies USEM interview Appointment
-2 copies NVC letter or Screenshots MCN status “Ready”
If you are going to your medical appointment at St Luke’s Extension Clinic (also known as SLEC), you have an advantage if you fill out the pre-registration online form (found here: at http://www.slec.ph/). A pregistration online form serves as their record and so you won’t have to fill out a lot of forms when you arrive at the clinic. It will ask about your personal information as well as your case number that was given to you by National Visa Center. It is also written in the letter that the US Embassy is supposed to mail to you. To fill out the form, you have to go to their webpage at http://www.slec.ph/. On the front page, you will see the options to choose different countries. Select the country you are being petitioned to go to. For example, if your fiance is from the US and you are going to the US, then choose the USA. If you are going to Canada, then choose that country. Click online registration:
Once you click online registration, it will take you to another page. It also shows the specific instruction on what you need to do. Browse below:
The website will ask for your case number and your interview date if available. Also, place your personal information as indicated in your passport. Review all the details before submitting to SLEC. Once you are done, you can now print it out. Make at least 2 copies of your forms because they require 2 copies during your medical examination.
SLEC Experience TIPs:
- Arrive as early as 4:30 am so you wont be stuck in St lukes all day.
- Prepare all the requirements needed before going there. Click the link for requirements. http://efilipinowomen.com/k-1-visa-process-slec-medical-examination-july-21-2014/
- Do not be nervous. Just be honest with the doctor.
- If you had experimental drug use and have not been convicted of a crime and are not addicted, do not mention it.
- Bring cash or withdraw it in a nearby atm. The medical exam fee is $245.00 for adults and $185.00 for kids. Convert it to peso. Last year, their rate was P45.00 per dollar.