What if I have not met my fiance can I petition for Fiance Visa (k1)? Yes.

If you believe you qualify for an exception to the meeting requirement, submit evidence in support of the exception.

If you did meet, submit evidence that you and your fiancé(e) have met in person during the 2 years preceding your filing of this petition. Such evidence may include a written statement from you and/or the beneficiary stating the exact date(s) on which you met in person, copy of airline tickets, passport pages, or other evidence showing you and the beneficiary have met in person during the requisite time period.


Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather
Tags : dating a foreignerfiance visafiling k-1foreign spouseforeign visaforeign visa applicationform i-129fform i-129f instructionsi-129 petitioni-129f processi129i129fi129f instructionsi129f petitioni129f processk-1 visa processk1 fiance visak1 fiance visa interviewk1 interview questionsk1 non immigrant visak1 nonimmigrant visak1 requirementsk1 statusk1 visak1 visa costk1 visa documentsk1 visa guidek1 visa instructionsk1 visa interviewk1 visa processk1 visa statusmarried to a foreign nationalmarrying a foreign nationaluscis i-129fuscis i129fwhat is a k1 visa
Yuri Sincero

The author Yuri Sincero

Hello my valued readers!! :-) This is Yuri. Here is my thought! Thanks a lot for inspiring me to keep writing. My articles here in Efilipinowomen are about the culture, K-1 visa, current events, dating, marriages and traditions of the Philippines. You can add your comments, suggestions and feedback . I'm open for improvement :-) . You can also email me or send me a message in facebook. See you!!!.... Google and Facebook.