And here’s my story/timeline: kiki emoticon
-September 29-Filing our petition
-November 27-NVC Letter
-November 30-Case Ready
-December 28-29-SLEC Medical (Good Medical Result)
-January 11-USEM Interview (Visa Approved)
—-Went to my medical as early as 3am..then i completed everything after 10am…
—-Went to USEM at 5am hehe nasobrahan ng tulog e, then went out so happy after 12 noon… (tiring yet so rewarding smile emoticon heart emoticon )
1. Window 1: Pinay-She asked for my f’s complete address and name (so nervous so i even made a mistake sa address ni f lol inulit nia lang kya nacorrect ko din nmn)
2. Window 2: Fingers scan/biometrics (super ulit dahil di daw nasasama si pinky finger smile emoticon )
3. Window 3: Oath taking (super basic lang po..nag yes lang ako haha)
4. Window 4: FINAL INTERVIEW (Seemed like the consul had a good time chatting with me…SUPER DAMI niya pong tinanong kiki emoticon Good thing he’s friendly and he’s laughing dahil kung hindi baka nilamon nako ng kaba ko hahaha)
Here are the questions po:
1. What’s your fiance’s complete name and birthday?
2. Have you ever been in other countries? For how long did you stay there?
3. How and when did you meet him?
4. How come it took him almost 3 years to finally meet you?
5. Is he single? Are you single?
6. Do you have kids? Does he have any?
7. When did he get here?
8. How long did he stay here? Did you spend your time with him everyday during his stay here? Which places did you go?
9. What’s his favorite food? how about Filipino food that he likes?
10. Tell me about his hobbies.
11. What’s his job? What’s his company’s name and where is it located?
(Oh diba po..di xa masyadong ganado magtanong…lol hmmm Then he said “You got approved! Enjoy America and be with your love”…Haaayyy super duper happy smile emoticon heart emoticon kahit sobrang dami niang tinanong..para xang si Boy Abunda sa bonggang interview nia hehe)
Then nag proceed nako sa window 5…wala na daw pong kulang so wait ko nalng daaw visa ko kiki emoticon Hmmm sobrang nakakabless na araw talaga..woth it lahat ng pagod…CFO na next smile emoticon