green cardUnited States Life

Will it affect my green card if I dont submit my ROM Report of Marriage ? For Ph only Tagalog

This video is in tagalog. Filipinos need to submit report of marriage in the Philippines in order to change their status there for purposes such as renewing your Philippine passport and requesting for a copy of marriage license.
Ginawa ko ang video na ito dahil marami na mga pilipino na gustomg malaman kong maapektuhan ba ang kanilang green card kung hindi makapasa ng ROM. Hindi po maaapektuhan ang iyong green card kung hindi ka mag submit ng ROM. Ibang proseso po iyon. Pero kung makapag desisyon ka man na mag submit at kung sakaling makipag diborsyo ka sa pilipinas, pupwede mo paring baguhin ang iyong record sa pamamagitan ng pag report sa Philippine consulate dito sa Amerika.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather
Tags : report of marriage
Yuri Sincero

The author Yuri Sincero

Hello my valued readers!! :-) This is Yuri. Here is my thought! Thanks a lot for inspiring me to keep writing. My articles here in Efilipinowomen are about the culture, K-1 visa, current events, dating, marriages and traditions of the Philippines. You can add your comments, suggestions and feedback . I'm open for improvement :-) . You can also email me or send me a message in facebook. See you!!!.... Google and Facebook.