I 485 Green card videos

Will my green card be affected if I dont submit for Report of Marriage ? PH only (tagalog)

This video is in tagalog. Filipinos need to submit report of marriage in the Philippines in order to change their status there for purposes such as renewing your Philippine passport and requesting for a copy of marriage license.
Ginawa ko ang video na ito dahil marami na mga pilipino na gustomg malaman kong maapektuhan ba ang kanilang green card kung hindi makapasa ng ROM.


Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather
Tags : ead green cardfilipinos in americagreen card after marriagegreen card eadgreen card through marriagephilippine consulatesphilippines consulatephilippines consulatesreport marriage abroadreport of marriagereport of marriage experiencereport of marriage filipinosreport of marriage philippinesreport of marriage to philippinesrom
Yuri Sincero

The author Yuri Sincero

Hello my valued readers!! :-) This is Yuri. Here is my thought! Thanks a lot for inspiring me to keep writing. My articles here in Efilipinowomen are about the culture, K-1 visa, current events, dating, marriages and traditions of the Philippines. You can add your comments, suggestions and feedback . I'm open for improvement :-) . You can also email me or send me a message in facebook. See you!!!.... Google and Facebook.